1. The automation control of the line adopts centralized control + remote I/O control. PLC, MCC and drive controller are integrated in the main control cabinet for the convenience of users for centralized maintenance and placement. The HMI and remote I/O controls are integrated into the field console or distribution box, using a communication bus connection control.
2. The power supply for the line is three-phase five-wire AC power supply, which provides power for PLC, MCC and rectifier unit respectively. The drive control adopts the common DC bus mode to concentrate the power supply, solve the problem of regenerative power generation and improve the utilization rate of power recovery to achieve the purpose of power saving.
3. The CPU adopts Siemens new generation – simatics7-1500 series CPU, which has the advantages of full digital, free configuration, real-time multi-task processing, template-control system and rack installation, providing necessary conditions for stable operation of the equipment.
4. The remote I/O control adopts PROFINET communication bus control, which has the advantages of fast speed, high reliability, strong expansion ability, less wiring and fast construction.
5. HMI screen provides a fully controlled human-machine interface, whose main functions include: raw data input, process parameter input, actual data display, curve display, drive device control, alarm information display, emergency stop signal input display, etc.
6. The line has automatic unwinding/rewinding control, automatic servo-diameter calculation, automatic constant tension control, automatic tension slope control. Through a number of algorithms to reduce human intervention, reduce the burden of operators.
7. Siemens vector control and inverters will be preferred for the AC speed regulation system, according to user needs to change the configuration or brand.
Expert for Flat Surface Abrasives Belt Grinding of Metal: This target is guiding us keeping research in the metal grinding and polishing by coated abrasives field from 1990s.
In 2005 we started designing, manufacturing and assembling wide abrasives belt grinding machines for metal. With the continuous expansion of business and the changing of shareholder structure,
in 2015 WUXI Zhongshuo Precision Machinery Co., Ltd was founded.
We are an owner managed mid-size company. The company is located in Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province. The registered capital is 8 million RMB. The construction area exceeds 7000 m2. The total number of employees is 52, including 1 Research level engineer, 2 senior engineers and 5 engineers. We have a professional designing, manufacturing, assembly, installation, commissioning and sales service team.
We produce wide belt grinding and polishing machine, brushing machine, mirror finishing machine, vibration finishing machine, embossing machine for metal coil and sheet, including entry and exit section of CGL (Coil to Coil Repairing Grinding Line for Steel Maker) and CPL (Coil to Coil Polishing Line for Service Center), i.e. Unwinder, Rewinder, Loading Car, Pinch Roll, Flattener, Crop Shear, Coolant Filtration and Recycling system, Washing and Drying system, Mist Collector, Fire Fighting system. We also provide Loading device with Vacuum Cups Group for Sheet to Sheet Grinding Lin
Our reference list including Tisco Daming, Wuxi Puxin, Zhejiang Bohai and other well known Chinese customers. We exported our products to Europe country like Italy, Turkey with CE Certification. We also provide belt calibrating grinder to Chinese maker who is supplying the material to Aircraft and Nuclear In.
To create the value to the customer is our constant pursuit. Your satisfaction is the power of our continuous innovation.